Senior Learning and Development PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10035168 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Nov. 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This position is responsible for co-creating and sustaining a high-performance culture that supports continuous learning and development while ensuring Cast Members thrive to meet the current and future needs of the organization. This position will partner and consult with clients to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate integrated talent development (TD) solutions that elevate individuals, teams, and the organization, enabling them to grow the knowledge, skills, and capabilities needed to achieve their business goals and drive the vision, mission, and strategy today and tomorrow.
- Administer learning solutions
- Partners with Talent Strategies team and clients in identifying and providing solutions to TD needs, including but not limited to training, leadership development, performance management, organizational development, and change management and timing of implementation.
- Facilitates training programs and TD solutions using various technologies and modalities with the intent of enhancing retention and application of capabilities on the job.
- Designs and develops training programs, including job aids, manuals, tools and resources to support TD initiatives using a disciplined design approach, ensuring Core Values and desired culture are honored, and enabling achievement of organizational initiatives.
- Evaluates and measures the effectiveness of TD solutions. Provides recommendations for improvement and implements changes to improve learner reactions, retention (learning), transfer (behavior), and ROI (results).
- Ensures TD solutions are effective, meaningful, relevant, sustainable, and support ongoing transfer of knowledge to achieve results through relationships
- Demonstrates ownership and personal responsibility for performance, decision-making, and achievement of individual and team goals and objectives.
- Researches TD solutions and makes recommendations on content, offerings, and delivery method.
- Supports organizational goals through consultation and partnering efforts with all departments in the organization, from frontline Cast Members to Executives.
- Coordinates training classes and logistics in support of an engaging and impactful learning experiences.
- Collaborates with Talent Strategies team to develop and execute an intentional communication strategy to inform Cast Members about relevant and timely learning solutions.
- Researches trends in the TD industry and consults with Talent Strategies team and clients on ways to enhance learning solutions.
- Assesses individuals’ journey through the Cast Member Life Cycle, identifies interventions to close performance gaps, and designs learning plans as needed in partnership with management and Talent Strategies team.
- Communicates learning opportunities and integrates offerings based on gaps and/or development opportunities; creating learning plans that are aligned with the organizational strategy.
- Consult with managing leaders to create learning plans to support in enhancing skills and knowledge with succession planning.
- Supports strategic direction of the credit union to all levels of the organization.
- Observe cast development and capability to bridge learning gaps at 30, 60, 90, 120 days to support with integration and retention.
- Coordinates and integrates with client groups to understand how the business operates, what knowledge, skills, and capabilities are essential to perform, and how our interdependence translates to desired culture and business results
- Responsible for ensuring effective and timely day-to-day business operations
- Develops and facilitates the delivery of communication as needed
- Completes required reports, records or other documentation accurately and timely
- Leads, attends, and participates in meetings and committees as required
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous Design/Facilitation of Technical and Soft Skill Programs
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated knowledge of how we work together individually and collectively to support and co-create the Member experience and value creation across departments and levels within the organization
- Lead instructional design processes through to the delivery of programs
- Utilized quantitative and qualitative training feedback to curate existing content
- Demonstrates professionalism and image excellence in representing oneself and the credit union
- Effective Collaborator and strong teamwork skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Displays good judgement
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- Certified in DiSC, Myers-Briggs, or Situational Leadership
- Certified in CliftonStrengths
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Presenter, Captivate
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Institution
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Training Experience in Call Center
- Previous Management Experience
- Coaching managers and leaders
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.