Senior Project Manager - Scrum MasterApply NowApply Later Job ID 866191BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Oct. 01, 2021
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects for the Agile team by facilitating agile scrum/ activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Assist the product owner with program, project, and product updates as well as backlog grooming.
- Partner with team members to ensure clarity of needs and plan for changes, updates, and new products.
- Coach agile principles to various levels across the business, including stakeholders.
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep the team running at high performance.
- Able to conduct postmortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Create high-level, detailed schedules and timelines to ensure on-time iterative releases.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination; build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to get alignment on common business/end-user/release goals.
- Own and manage communication plan across projects, which may span multiple teams.
- 10+ years of Information Technology Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Credit Union or Financial industry experience preferred
- Technical leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Effective conflict management skills
- Ability to manage large Programs ($1M+) with multiple vendors and external dependencies
- Ability to work on multiple medium-large size projects concurrently, with varying degrees of complexity, internal and external dependencies, small and large teams and multiple vendors
- Ability to identify and mitigate project risks and issues
- Exposure to working with executive level stakeholders
- Ability to manage project budgets and forecasting
- Detail- and goal-oriented
- Passion for learning
- Strong teamwork skills; able to be a team leader
- Excellent math and reasoning skills
- Able to handle projects of varying scope
- Great customer / member service experience
Preferred Qualifications:Familiarity with various related operating, improvement, and compliance frameworks such as ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean, and PMI
Extensive knowledge of Agile concepts such as SCRUM, Khanban, TDD, etc.
Required EducationBachelor's Degree
Scrum Master Certification
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.