Senior Safety AuditorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 837711BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/13/2021
- Perform data review analysis from Disney data systems such as Maximo, HotSOS, SAP, and EDMS, to audit collected data verses published processes
- Review in-field processes of backstage and on-stage operational business activities to validate practices performed per published processes
- Develop expertise in multiple operations to achieve an understanding of their operating practices
- Build relationships with leaders at all levels to gain their trust and assure the audit findings and understandings developed are accurate to the operations in review
- Drive stakeholder agreement on any findings from the audit processes to help develop actionable plans for mitigation
- Produce Management and Executive project report-outs including driving follow-up requirements to completion
- Lead indirect reporting Cast Members and Stakeholder personnel who are active in reviews being performed
- 10+ years experience in maintenance operations as a Technician, Planner, Working Supervisor, and Service Manager equivalent roles
- Experience driving processes and accomplishing project goals
- Expert knowledge of Maximo, Business Objects, EDMS, SAP
- Familiarity in SharePoint use and maintenance
- Experience leading safety projects with a history of increasing responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Disney preferably with parks and resorts
- History of working in a technical environment related to the engineering and equipment maintenance fields
- History with working with front line partners
- History of presentation development and editing
- History of indirect personnel leadership including the ability to resolve technical content conflicts
- Familiarity with Disney internal data systems including APEX, Splunk, HoTSOS, TrainMe, CRFs, or CyberDocs
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project/Construction Management, Safety and Health, or related fields. Or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.