Senior SOX Financial Accounting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 805204BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- SOX 404 testing of entity and business-unit level controls across all segments, as well as controls relating to front-of-house revenue and cost cycles
- Partnering with business units on other SOX 404 related efforts, such as documentation (e.g. narratives, flowcharts) of in-scope processes, identification of key controls, and developing remediation processes for control deficiencies
- Assisting with maintenance of the SOX 404 software including uploading required control documentation and test results, running quarterly and annual reports, and monitoring business units’ quarterly certification
- Supporting the Financial Analysts and Managers on special projects assigned
- Assisting the Manager, Financial Accounting with managing and ensuring the team’s SOX deliverables are met and representing ECC at meetings with executives
- Minimum experience of three years in accounting or auditing
- Basic understanding of internal controls and control environments
- Possess basic quantitative and analytical skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills to build business relationships
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner, and a driver that can take projects to completion in a timely manner
- Must be an good team player
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Ability to travel for business as needed
- Previous experience with internal controls and/or Sarbanes Oxley
- Previous experience with a large multi-national company or Big 4 accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.