Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10035178 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Nov. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Senior Talent Business Partner will serve as a strategic partner for Partners Federal Credit Union client groups located in both Florida and California. This role will be responsible for consulting, developing and delivering integrated and inclusive talent solutions and services for all levels of leadership and the organization in the areas of: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management, Employee Relations, and Functional HR Integration. This role serves to enable the organization to sustainably achieve business goals while honoring the desired PFCU culture and core values. This role reports to the VP-HR Operations and Talent Acquisition.
- Human Resources
- Provides core Human Resources services and support for assigned client groups. Build and maintain effective long-term trusted client relationships with business unit executives and their teams, advocating for employee’ needs and wants. Serve as a credible and trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
- Understands issues and examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyze organization data, information and opinion, organize and identify themes.
- Creates customized solutions through advance consulting expertise that address the business issues and produces measurable results.
- Guides an individual or team through a complex or strategic challenge, focus a business change and organization transition, clarify and align business goals, objectives and measures, designs options for organizing work and people.
- Refines how work gets done with clarifying roles, responsibilities, improvements, and helps teams, stakeholders approach and implement complex change work.
- Initiates and drives the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client’s workforce performance along with the employee’s workplace experience.
- Partners with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
- Responds to Management Audit inquiries.
- Establishes in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
- Collaborates with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Talent Strategy
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development
- Collaborates with leadership to formulate organizational strategies that align with both short and long term business goals.
- Partner with Leadership on Succession Planning to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Performance Management
- Oversees the implementation of the company-wide performance appraisal program. Conducts presentations and training to management on the performance appraisal process.
- Provides advice and counsel to mangers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Perform the role of the Employee Relations Manager responsible for managing the full-cycle ER functions. Lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues. Work closely with managers to develop investigation plans. Interview appropriate witness(es). Provide advice and counsel to Leaders and Employees on employee relations matters with recommendations to resolve issues. Partner with Legal when appropriate. Prepare performance documents.
- Identify and analyze Employee Relations trends related to recurring issues and provide recommendations to the client group.
- Build on existing metrics and expand reporting to provide data for decision-making and prevention.
- Track effectiveness of solutions with ongoing follow up meeting with client.
- Create continued education for managers/leaders.
- Partner with Legal and any other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g. EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
- Organizational Development
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Drive employee engagement efforts through execution of employee survey, analysis of results, and development and execution of engagement strategy.
- Provide thought partnership to leaders at all levels, anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant through periods of change management initiatives.
- Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values.
- Project Management
- Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Proven knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws in order to ascertain the correct action and respond to issues as they arise
- Strong verbal and written comunication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimaml supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Displays good judgement
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, and consulting skills
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable and flexible to diverse perspectives, styles, priorities, and projects
- Experience handling investigation, managing highly confidential matters, employee counseling, and engagement of legal counsel and labor relations departments needs
- Proven experience with desiging and supporting cultural change strategies
- Proven experience designing diversity and inclusion strategies
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an "influence-without authority" role working as a trusted advisor
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with HR team and all levels of employees and managers across the organization
- Accreditation's in Human Resources Management
- Accreditation's in Business Management
- PHR, SPHR or equivalent
- Leadership Coaching accreditation or certification
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.