Senior Workforce Analyst
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 781499BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
Job Summary:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues to solve hard and interesting problems? Imagine yourself as a Senior Analyst in People Insights where your natural curiosity for discovering analytical insights and trends will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions within Human Resources (HR). In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through statistical modeling and employee research. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our candidates and employees through complex analysis, data visualization, and compelling storytelling.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What’s possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from analysis to actionable insights to provide decision support for workforce related issues.
- Provide consultative support for clients, ensuring strategic analytics and insights to support HR priorities
- Integrate and translate employee workforce, talent acquisition, and employee sentiment data from multiple sources to support the development of rich, compelling data stories that help drive impact to our businesses
- Perform rigorous analysis using comprehensive statistical techniques in support of key priorities, including scenario planning, forecasting, measuring talent and workforce trends and effectiveness Talent Acquisition and overall HR efforts
- Translate complex data and analysis into simple and concise insights and visualization
- Tell compelling stories through the delivery of insights which are simple, relatable, and actionable
- Build polished presentations for business leaders
- Train stakeholders on the use of analytics, dashboards, and basic statistical measurements
- Collaborate across teams to build and drive internal and external partnerships to support synergistic opportunities, achievement of shared objectives, and connectivity of information
- Deep knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources
- Exceptional ability to present analytics in a way that tells a story and experience presenting insights to non-technical audiences
- Experience and understanding working with quantitative and qualitative people data including workforce metrics, talent acquisition metrics, and employee sentiment data
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to effectively handle and maintain confidential information
- Strong influencing and networking skills to help build and foster existing consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
- Ability to manage projects and work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- Ability to focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to prioritize work
- Passion for continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- Familiarity and ability to leverage data programs such as: Workday and SAP administration tools, Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Teams), data visualization tools (Tableau), and statistical software programs (SQL, Python, R, Dataiku)
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.