Sr Communications Analyst (VoIP Solutions-Cisco)
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 774220BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 16, 2021
Job Summary:The Senior Communications Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations, design, and support of WDW voice solutions. This includes project design, documentation, management, testing, validation and implementation for all voice projects. They are also responsible for developing training documents for the team and maintaining complex databases or run-books. This position works with different business units and vendors to ensure Disney standards for integration and support of new and existing voice designs (Cisco CUCM). This is a self-directed position centered around daily responsibilities with direct management oversight.
Responsibilities:Support Day-to-Day Telecom Operations:
- Review and monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure service standards are achieved
- Incident and vulnerability management: Partner with vendors and Tech Ops to troubleshoot/address issues on supported voice solutions in a timely manner
- Interact with key partners including Disney IT, Technical Operations, Video Technologies, FAM, WDI, and network teams.
- Responsible for governance with external partners including Avaya, AT&T, Smart City, Presidio, and Cisco to ensure accountability and quality service
- Provide guidance on and promote adherence to VoIP/IP enterprise best practices.
- Prepare and develop training materials and methods of procedure for Telecom teams and/or customers based on the growing needs and requirements of our customers
- Test and validate key applications including (but not limited to) SIP, GPON, and Contact Centers
- Track all PCI compliance tasks relating to voice applications and work with partners and suppliers to ensure timely completion
- Gather data from key customers and work with suppliers to execute appropriate solutions
- Create and communicate project timelines and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Prepare scopes of work and design documents for deployments.
- Close out completed projects and prepare run-books and network diagrams
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with telephony solutions including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity, PSTN & analog Gateways, Call Center Services, AACC/Elite & IVR, Verint Call and Screen Recording, Session Border Controllers
- Proven knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN networks
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills. Able to hit targeted due dates and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new software applications
- Willingness to work weekends and/or after-hours as required by customer and business demand
- 5-7 years hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Current Cisco Certification
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.