Sr Information Security Analyst
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 700423BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted 29/08/2019
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in Financial Services
- Evaluate the IT controls including, but not limited to, Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Security and Privacy policies and standards
- Work with IT control owners in creating, document, interpretation and monitoring of IT general controls.
- Research and investigate emerging risk topics, threats, vulnerabilities, capabilities, and solution options to create/update policy and governance, technology strategies, solution architecture, and assessments
- Demonstrable knowledge of information security risks and application of relevant techniques and tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to parse requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Experience in vulnerability testing and ability to plan and implement ongoing testing and monitoring programs and knowledge of IT operational infrastructure including business continuity.
- Ability to work with confidential information and volumes of detail; work intuitively and independently, audit, analyze, organize tasks and projects.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend complex business initiatives
- Working knowledge of system tools for monitoring trends related to security event management, vulnerability assessment, and intrusion detection.
- Experience using industry frameworks such as NIST, COBIT, ISO
- Professional IT Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or Security +
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field, and/or equivalent work or education related experience
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 125,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.