Sr Manager, Asset Protection - Ecommerce/Supply ChainApply NowApply Later Job ID 10010414 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Aug. 23, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Manage and administer processes to protect company assets, people and brand. Ensure a strong operational focus on workplace and physical security initiatives, intellectual property abuse, profit protection and investigations. Position reports into the CPGP Executive Director, Global Asset Protection and Safety.
- Support the Asset Protection needs of shopDisney and Disney Store supply chain
- Manage the investigation of all potential loss scenarios
- Investigate and evaluate controls and processes to reduce internal damages and shrinkage
- Partner with Home Base, Distribution Center, and Contact Center leadership on loss reduction efforts
- Develop and implement the strategy for protecting assets and Cast (physical security and safety)
- Liaison to law-enforcement
- Maintain consistent and timely communication
- Ensure Alarm, Camera, and Access Control systems are sufficient and maintained accordingly to protect the assets and CMs for the supply chain & contact center
- Manage and maintain the Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation Plan
- Assist in the development of the AP budget; monitor and control expenses
- Maintain investigation/audit reports
- Manage e-commerce & supply chain Asset Protection investigations
- Oversee loss-related key performance indicator monitoring and reporting
- Oversee the abusive guest cutoff program
- Oversee & properly respond to social media & intellectual property abuse escalations
- Oversee the audit & compliance programs for e-commerce and supply chain
- Oversee & ensure C-TPAT compliance
- Oversee the CCTV audit program
- Identify, recruit, train, develop, and manage support staff
- Foster a sense of teamwork throughout the DSI organization
- Provide Support Staff consistent feedback, focused direction and team building opportunities
- Manage and enhance the Asset Protection, Workplace Violence Training and Safety Programs - ensuring compliance to governmental programs
- 7+ years of senior Asset Protection program leadership or related experience required in e-commerce and supply chain
- Advanced Wiklander Zulawski investigation certifications
- Understanding of physical security tools and systems
- Understanding of CNP and CP fraud and chargeback management
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong people and multi-project management skill set
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.