Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Programmer Analyst - SCADAApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725496BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 01/14/2020
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
The Sr Programmer Analyst reports to the Manager, Utility Integration and is a part of a diverse and dynamic team.
- Manage & enhance the Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
- Hardware & software design, programming, configuration & near-continuous upgrades of the SCADA Master Station & related end-user computers
- Configuration of networked remote terminal units & related field devices, including configuration of Schweitzer communications processors
- Develop, implement & maintain near-real-time & historical data access to end-users via the web & VBA spreadsheets
- Develop, implement & maintain real-time data transfer with field devices, other utilities internal and external and end users
- Enjoy the perks and benefits of working for The Walt Disney Company, including movie screenings, deep discounts on things you can really use, and free entry to our Parks using your Gate Pass!
- Minimum of 5 years experience with process controls, communications and networking
- Experience with utility SCADA systems software and architecture including server systems and database management
- Programming experience with C++
- Must be available to work outside normal work hours in response to job demand, equipment availability, and system/equipment emergencies as required
- Familiarity with Power Distribution Systems
- Experience with ICCP, SEL (Relays), DNP3 MODBUS protocols
- Experience with SQL Server configuration and programming
- Bachelors degree in engineering or computer science
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Photo Imaging, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Photo Imaging, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.