Talent Acquisition Marketing Account Manager (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 867257BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 21, 2021
- Providing strategic leadership for the assigned segment recruitment area that contributes to the quality of hire objectives through the implementation of creative sourcing strategies that target diverse audiences
- Partnering with internal and external agencies to develop innovative and message driven recruitment marketing campaigns, from research to implementation
- Implementing media plan recommendations in support of recruitment initiatives inclusive of paid and social media as well as network driven and internal referral venues.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility to achieve hiring requirements and sustain aligned business goals
- Building internal and external relationships and supporting a collaborative, team environment.
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing agency or company-based marketing organization
- Demonstrated strong consultative and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of print, social and interactive media
- Ability to analyze and draw marketing implications from research and other data sources
- Ability to implement multi-faceted projects while ensuring superb execution, timely delivery, and client area satisfaction
- Ability to evaluate and execute creative marketing concepts
- Proven budget tracking and reconciliation experience
- Proven ability to partner effectively and work in team environment
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven proficiency within Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated passion for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Demonstrating proven knowledge of recruitment marketing or recruitment advertising industry practices
- Passionate about developing new ideas and designing solutions
- An influencer who is adept at establishing both external and internal relationships
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.