Technical Integration Sr Analyst IApply NowApply Later Job ID 803873BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 17, 2021
The Technical Integration Analyst is responsible for performing Service Now System Admin tasks for Global HR Ops, i.e. provide User access, assign roles and create groups. Additional responsibilities include creating/modifying workflow & Case Forms, adding fields, design & maintain integrations, adjusting tables, testing functionality, and maintaining the employee experience design. This position will also perform as a Technical Liaison / Conduit with various technical teams, IT Platform, ServiceNow PS, SAP, eDocs, as well as GHRO Process & Knowledge teams.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to outline options that will meet technical requirements
- Translate technical requirements into delivered functionality
- Coordinate & Partner with Corp IT for all Platform related sustainment & enhancement
- Solid understanding of SN technology, Integrations, and tools available to meet requirements
- Ensure business strategies are attained through delivery of proposed solutions
- Provide on-call support / troubleshooting of tool and customer issues
- Coordinate & Partner With GHRO, HRIS, and IT on integrations & requirements
- Collaborate with all HR Application Stakeholders related to integration
- Provide HR Doc and Workday / SAP expertise to business and colleagues
- Communication effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate GHRO business processes and vision
- Independently complete story development and configuration
- Ability to manage daily processes and support independently
- Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/maintenance
- Ensure effective governance & stakeholder management is in place
- Leverage the full infrastructure for Global HR Operations to expand and maintain integration and platform neutrality
- Target and deliver relevant services through D Tools HR
- Understand support priorities for existing applications as well as responding to client inquiries
- Integrates effectively with other HR functional partners for supporting and/or leading on-time delivery
- Interact with the GRHO Process & Knowledge Teams – research technical issues, assist with requirements
- Assist in the development of processes and solutions that further Global HR Operations strategies
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders: Client Services, internal partners and external vendors
- Interact with ServiceNow to understand new releases
- Demonstrate expertise in consulting
- 3-5 years of HR Systems or related experience. ServiceNow technical experience a plus.
- High initiative, self-managing
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
- Experience working with partners from all levels of and organization
- Experience with development, build and deployment processes
- Experience with SAP / Workday / ServiceNow
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong Organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), Team oriented
- Understanding of ServiceNow software and or HR Case Management tools
- Background in scripting & HTML helpful
- Experience with web services (Rest & SOAP etc.) and Application Interfaces
- Exposure to Portal, Search, & mobile apps helpful.
- Ability to understand the Technical needs of GHRO, and alignment of technology solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle including QA
- Experience in developing enterprise software systems
- Experience with Service Now
- International experience
- Consultation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with technical troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in an HR, Business or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
Preferred EducationBA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Business Admin
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.