Technical Project Manager, Global Human Resources Operations (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733498BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 30, 2019
The role will be responsible for managing the integration of 21st Century Fox and Global HR Operations implementation of Disney Tools HR and the implementation of Workday and other Technical initiatives. Working with the project/operations leadership team, and partners, this position will ensure that all of the work that is planned is being executed and aligns with the future state vision of Global HR Operations created by the leadership team. Initial responsibilities include ensuring delivery by setting up a project management methodology, partnering with the Process and Technical Integration team and GHRO Operations team, and aligning technical work that facilitates work processes. They will ensure the Technical team meets its overall objectives, budgets and timelines. They will work closely with the Global HR Ops Team Leads and other Integration Office team members on change management, communication, and implementation. The Project Manager must have a good technical understanding of Disney Tools HR, our integrations, and a fair knowledge of the business in order to understand, add value and discuss challenges and concerns with all parties. The Project Manager will manage multiple projects with varying degrees of resources (departmental and cross-functional).
- Develop and manage project work processes such as project planning, issue management, knowledge management and documentation, meeting structure, budget, milestone tracking and reporting etc.
- Maintain project plan (consolidate individual work stream work plans to ensure they are in synch). Work closely with GHRO P&K PM
- Create a way to identify and manage project interdependencies with P&K PM and other stakeholder groups
- Enable interactive communication among project leader and department leaders
- Identify the key risks of the program and advocate contingency plans
- Prepare project updates and summarize work plan status updates
- Highlight and monitor key issues to project leadership
- Make pro-active recommendations on project approach, timing, priorities and deliverables where appropriate
- Closely integrate with the Technical team to meet our business / Project objectives, timelines, and maintain the budget
- Monitor testing and training workstream deliverables, timelines and costs
- Experience managing unusually complex / Technical projects and providing project methodology and integration expertise
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative processes and tools to support business objectives
- Adaptable, flexible, well organized, detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, influence and verbal/written communication skills
- Exposure to working with executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, and ability to identify and utilize metrics tied to project value. Demonstrated ability to understand relevant technology and work with Leadership & technical leads to develop direction
- Strong ability to identify inclusive processes and solutions
- Track record of successful partnerships with leaders at all levels
- BS in Human Resources or Information Technology
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.