Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Telecom Systems Analyst Internship, Corporate - Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 524796BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 02/08/2018
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Walt Disney World Managed Print Services team provides print solutions for Walt Disney Parks & Resports, ensuring that the show goes on all across property. Our small team takes care of 4800 print devices, including installation, repair and toner replenishment.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
Working with the Managed Print Services Team is never dull. There are always new products to evaluate, efficiencies to find in our toner delivery and printer refresh processes, and clients to engage.
- Evaluate new technologies for managed print services; such as new products, end user enhancements and mobile print solutions.
- Create reports from metrics gathered through multiple systems to measure efficiency for multiple groups
- Analyze metrics and locations to determine best print solutions for new printer requests.
- Utilize reports to assist with right-sizing the WDW printer fleet.
- Create client proposals for new printer installations.
- Evaluate locations prior to print device relocations to ensure infrastructure is in place and that relocations are justified.
- Assist with scheduling toner and printer installations, printer refreshes and device relocations.
- Provides and creates reporting for overall support for Telecom Managers as needed and/or directed
- Researching and identifies issues and trends for reporting
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, such as Microsoft Office products
- Must be an excellent team player who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator in both oral and written settings
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Results oriented; decisive
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Familiarity with printer management
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing a degree in an IT related field of study
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work part time/full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid US driver's license