Time & Attendance AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 866998BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 10/08/2021
- Lead your team in coordinating audits to ensure that accurate time-entry and record cards have been submitted for the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts hourly Cast Member base
- Work with professionals and partners across The Walt Disney Company – including Compensation, Labor Relations, Human Resources Information Systems, Legal, Labor Systems, Benefits, and Payroll – to make sure that all time and attendance rules are being scrupulously followed
- Initiate and coordinate projects that improve the level of accuracy and efficiency in recording time/attendance
- Learn new software and labor management processes – we are highly supportive of development and education
- Knack for communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience with HR roles such as Compensation, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Payroll, or HRIS
- A flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays as our operation is open seven days a week generally from 7a.m. – 6p.m.
- Flexibility to work from home and at the office – the work location continues to evolve in alignment with our Company's larger work location efforts
- Proven experience with MY TIME/Infor/Workbrain, SAP, CDS, GEMS, Cast Mobile, and/or EiSS
- Ability to identify issues and create solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.