Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 700058BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted 27/08/2019
This individual will have dotted line responsibility for a dedicated Agile team, focused on our Core Banking and related products and will lead the development and delivery of the product pipeline.
This position is both a strategic and execution role, which will require the individual to work closely with many functional teams across the organization; utilizing a high degree of collaboration and influence, across all levels.
- 10 years of progressive experience in technical roles including leadership
- Proven ability to collaborate very effectively across teams
- Demonstrated experience leading technical resources
- Strong knowledge of Agile concepts such as SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, etc. with the proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience using appropriate agile tools e.g. Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate highly proficient understanding and experience working with agile development models such as: Agile Modeling, Scrum, and Extreme Programming
- Excellent people management skills: motivating, observing, giving & receiving feedback, and helping individuals & teams grow
- Able to understand complex technical issues and communicate to others as appropriate
- 5 years of Credit Union or Financial industry experience
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Strong experience working with Risk Management partners (Compliance, BSA/AML, Fraud Prevention, and Information Security) on new digital products that may or may not have ever been released to the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math discipline
- Master’s Degree: M.A./M.S./MBA
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.