Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 746632BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Feb. 11, 2020
Job Summary:Senior leadership role that provides leadership for and directs activities of an enterprise-wide information security program that directly impact the member experience and the safety and soundness of the credit union. Organizes, plans, directs, and controls all aspects of information security program, including the strategic vision for data protection across the organization, establishment of governance, and advisement of information security efforts. Accountable for executing and delivering on all information security initiatives. Supports the achievement of strategic objectives through appropriately balancing internal controls, efficiency, and convenience, in order to provide high level of personal service and high-quality products to our members across multiple delivery channels. Performs periodic evaluation of policies and procedures and modifies as needed. Ensures that established policies, procedures, legal, and regulatory requirements are followed. Ensures that services are delivered professionally and efficiently.
- 10 years plus experience leading information security programs, preferably in a financial institution environment
- Excellent conceptual and critical thinking skills and sound judgment, with strategic orientation and ability to perform tactically, as required
- Working knowledge of information technology and cyber security practices
- Demonstrated experience in information technology, information security, IT compliance, privacy or a data protection-related function
- Proven understanding of information security risk assessment and technology risk management and compliance procedures and methodologies
- Experience in providing technical expertise appropriate to knowledge of risk and cost-effective delivery of essential security services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate within all levels of an organization, including executive management
- Proven experience building credibility and collaborating with senior business leaders, internally and externally, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to function in deadline intensive environment, managing multiple responsibilities while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory rules, standards and best practices that govern information security in the financial services industry, such as FFIEC/NCUA, BSA and state and federal privacy laws
- Understanding of PCI Data Security Standard compliance requirements
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent analytical, organizational, business acumen, and report writing skills
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manger (CISM), or similar credential is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Risk Management, or a related field
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Partners Federal Credit Union, which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.