Water Sciences Systems Technician IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 784092BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 27, 2021
This is a 3rd shift Full Time position.
- You will perform daily checks/operations of the water filtration and disinfection equipment
- You will log/report generation of system parameters
- You will conduct water quality analysis
- You will test critical Water Sciences components
- You will cleaning and removing debris from animal habitats
- You will complete minor maintenance/upkeep of system equipment used for water treatment
- A desire to implement best practices, with focus on streamlined procedures and standardization where applicable
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
- Knowledge of PC-based software including Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Basic chemistry, Biology, and Physics concepts
- Demonstrate excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to calmly deal with problem issues
- Flexible with work schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid US Driver's License
If would be great if you also had:
- Knowledge of water filtration, with an understanding of filters, valves, pumps and disinfection process
- An understanding of SCADA control systems
- Understand the basic principles of water chemistry as they pertain to Life support systems (DO, pH, temperature, Nitrogen cycle, turbidity, ORP/HRR, oxidizers, algaecides, biological filtration)
- Excellent analytical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.