Web Design & Analytics Intern - Summer/Fall 2020
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 735765BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
|Are you passionate about technology? Do you get excited at the thought of providing technology that helps produce the best possible experience for our Cast Members? As the Web Design and Analytics intern, you will be part of a cutting-edge organization supporting Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Public Affairs with web, technology and analytics. The technologies we support are used by tens of thousands of people every day to find valuable information and help them do their job. In addition, you will be kicking off your career with an internship in the place where dreams come true.|
- Post content to WDPR intranet, ensuring sites are up-to-date
- Assist with website analytics reporting and communication
- Provide technology support for WDPR Public Affairs including web, CMS and Intranet
- Assist in development and execution of plans that support WDPR Public Affairs web technology
- Provide testing support and bug report/feedback as needed
- Manage intranet feedback for WDPR
- Assist with content audits to ensure web content meets guidelines and standards
- Previous experience in web design and/or development
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other departments and support the technology based tools they utilize
- Knowledge of web technologies, including proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to translate end-user business need to IT using technology acumen
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarization with posting content for the web
- Proven self-starter with the ability to balance multiple projects
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with a Mac environment
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Illustrator
- Web analytics and reporting, including the ability to communicate metrics and navigate partners through data
- Understanding of web image optimization
Additional Information:Application Process:
- Complete the online application, which verifies your eligibility for the internship.
- Upload the following to your profile/application:
- Cover Letter
- The cover letter should include a statement explaining your career goals and provide an overview of your skills.
- The transcripts can be either official or unofficial.
- Cover Letter
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.