Already applied?View Dashboard
Account AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 647630BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 15, 2019
Job Summary:To assist Operations Finance team in reporting monthly results, preparing regular financial reports for clients, and handling daily financial requests in the Commercial Strategy (Marketing & Sales, Digital Business, Revenue Management) function.
- Perform monthend tasks and deliverables for the Commercial Strategy function such as preparing accruals and actual cost reports
- Manage administrative tasks such as intercompany transactions (e.g. recharge, invoice settlement), internal charges, and sales incentives fulfilment
- Consolidate and update weekly sales report
- Assist in adhoc client requests such as enquiries related to cost and budget planning, simple financial assessment, approval requests etc.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Independent self-starter and team player
- Attention to details/ strong synthesis and data organization skills
- Multi-tasking capability
- Good communication skills
- SAP understanding
- Completion of business related courses such as finance and accounting
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.