Already applied?View Dashboard
AccountantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 666176BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May. 10, 2019
Job Summary:Carry out month end closing, financial review and analysis of accounts and reconciliation, and coordinate annual audit as well as agreed-upon procedures with external auditors
- Maintain and improve financial reporting model, generate monthly and quarterly reports supporting financial decisions of Senior management
- Prepare periodic financial reports and various analyses
- Review and process monthly accounting entries
- Liaise between various departments and external auditors on coordination of annual audit and other procedures
- Ad hoc projects including implementation of new accounting standards, accounting implication of new business initiatives, etc.
- Degree holder of Finance & Accounting related disciplines
- Qualified accountant or Finalist with at least 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Familiar with Hong Kong Accounting Standards, knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Familiar with MS office application and advanced Excel skills preferred
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.