Already applied?View Dashboard
AccountantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 698270BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 21, 2019
The Accountant is responsible for maintaining and improving financial reporting models to ensure accurate financial records and performs key analysis to support business decisions.
- Manage the company’s fixed assets register and financial models for capital expenditures, depreciation and effective interests.
- Prepare periodic financial reports and various analysis.
- Review project cost segregation, monthly and quarterly financial reports and variance analysis.
- Lead and coordinate the annual fixed assets physical count audit with various lines of business.
- Maintain accounting policies for fixed assets, capitalization and borrowings.
- Thorough understanding the business of HKDL and the work process of the finance team.
- Co-operate with other finance teams to carry out daily accounting tasks and complete the month end closing process.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Member/Finalist of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies
- 4 years accounting and financial reporting experience in MNC
- Familiar with Hong Kong Accounting Standards, knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Familiar with MS office application and advanced Excel skills preferred
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.