Already applied?View Dashboard
Accounting Assistant, Revenue OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 679440BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 20, 2019
The Accounting Assistant performs day to day revenue reconciliations between POS, SAP and cash/non-cash receipts, post and monitor the sales over/short of each sales location.
- Manage day to day revenue (cash & non-cash transactions) reconciliation.
- Understand business operations needs and work with LOB to reconcile accounting differences.
- Prepare weekly reports (e.g. Sales Over/Short report) of the responsible LOB.
- Prepare month end schedules
- Support team leader in handling ad hoc tasks (e.g. UAT for new systems/system enhancement) and prepare analytical report for manager review
- Diploma holder or DSE graduates
- 2 years’ experience in Sales Audit, Reconciliations, Accounting or 2 years’ experience in cashier role in HKDL
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Able to handle multi-tasks effectively
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with people at all levels
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.