Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Forecasting & PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 696280BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Provide forward looking insight in guest visitation trends for relevant partners
- Add technical expertise in the forecasting methodology/modeling and evolve the forecasting science to revenue planning
- Responsible for the forecasting of attendance and admission revenue
- Update and maintain all relevant market intelligence and attendance related databases
- Perform ad hoc projects such as incremental analysis
- Participate in the Annual Planning process as a key contributor
- Update relevant systems and databases on a daily basis
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in statistical analysis, candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Analyst
- A strong background in statistics, research & modeling with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience with Business Process Modeling or Data Warehousing in an MNC environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in translating statistical trends into management advisory
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.