Analyst Programmer/Business Systems Analyst (Systems Architecture)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 530072BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 03/04/2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Facilitate and analyze business requirements and translate into technical specification in order to facilitate the daily operation of business
- Ensure daily and project tasks are completed on time in a quality manner
- Develop, enhance and maintain middle/ backend software components on application platform
- Prepare and review system documentation, operations support procedures and training materials
- Monitor and fine tune system performance to meet service level
- Provide end-to end system support including upgrade and maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years of proven experience in implementation and support in any IT systems
- Solid experience in SharePoint, .NET and SQL
- Working database knowledge in MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge in SAP Business Objects or AWS are added advantages
- Knowledge in business processes in different Line of Business
- Able to apply the latest technologies to achieve business objectives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills