ProgrammerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 530072BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 10, 2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Facilitate and analyze business requirements and translate into technical specification in order to facilitate the daily operation of business
- Ensure daily and project tasks are completed on time in a quality manner
- Develop, enhance and maintain middle/ backend software components on application platform
- Prepare and review system documentation, operations support procedures and training materials
- Monitor and fine tune system performance to meet service level
- Provide end-to end system support including upgrade and maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of proven experience in implementation and support in any IT systems
- Solid experience in SharePoint, .NET and SQL
- Working database knowledge in MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge in SAP Business Objects or AWS are added advantages
- Knowledge in business processes in different Line of Business
- Able to apply the latest technologies to achieve business objectives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.