Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant AccountantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 705364BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 17, 2019
Perform accounting and reporting functions during month-end close and support the overall operations of the Financial Reporting & Tax team.
- Perform month-end closing – prepare account reconciliations and management reporting schedules
- Assist in performing analytical reviews and preparing quarterly financial statements
- Assist in overseeing revenue recognitions (process and policy) across the Company
- Research on new accounting standards and assist in assessing the impacts to the Company’s financials
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignment when required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Student member of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies
- 2 years accounting and financial reporting experience
- Audit experience in international accounting firms
- Familiar with Hong Kong Accounting Standards; knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Familiar with MS office application and advanced Excel skills preferred
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.