Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Food Safety ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 508690BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 09, 2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist to monitor all issues within the resort relating to food safety and sanitation conditions of the restaurants and kitchens
- Collaborate with different teams for monitoring Food Safety practices
- Conduct internal and supplier food safety inspections, compile reports on food safety and hygiene breaches
- Liaise with the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department as a regular practices
- Bachelor degree of Food Science or related subjects
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience in food industry or related business
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements and food safety standards
- Experience in HACCP/ISO22000/GFSI implementation, development and application
- Experience in conducting food safety audit/inspection
- Analytical mind and decision making with excellent problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as junior position
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.