Assistant Workroom ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 803757BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 01, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Coordinating acquisition and delivery of supplies and materials
- Provide technical expertise for the smooth operations and manage the team of designated workroom
- Demonstrate strong communication skill and partner with internal stakeholders and external contractors
- Maintain the highest achievable Disney SQS
- Ensure balanced scheduling between each workroom
- Constantly monitor work progress and adapt according to challenges and issues
- Prepare management reports and update data tracking system
- Comply with all Disney policies and Hong Kong legal codes
- Higher Diploma or above in related disciplines
- At least 8 year of relevant working experience
- Outstanding technical skills in pattern making, pattern cutting, textile manufacture, textile alteration and millinery
- Proactively research and learn new technology
- Must be self-motivated and able to make rapid and balanced decisions
- Fluent spoken and written skills in both Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills to communicate well internally and externally, ability to work independently
- Proficiency in computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, trade software, etc.)
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.