Associate Analyst, Workforce PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062754 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 14, 2023
- Perform workforce analysis, control and monitor labor spending and provide recommendations to senior management on frontline labor strategy that balance Guest, staff and financial needs
- Conduct workforce-related projects, including operational efficiency driving, data modelling, analytics and visualization to drive creative solutions for anticipate and timely response to the dynamic change of business model to maximize company’s revenue by optimizing labor usage
- Provide weekly labor projection as to ensure the frontline labor plan are meet with operation needs and not exceed the approved labor cost enabling business decisions and operational adjustments promptly
- Perform frontline labor hours and cost budgeting and cause of change analysis for financial planning and forecasting from long-terms to short-terms
- Provide hiring forecast to HR to facilitate just-in-time hiring of frontline staff
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Statistics, HR, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or Business Management
- Min. of 1 year of working experience in resources planning and analysis in operation fields
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance and SAP or related financial systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, proactive and a good team player
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Fresh Graduate would be considered
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.