Associate Broadcast Producer (12-month contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 827810BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 15, 2021
Manage broadcast projects including reviewing scripts, evaluating concepts, making arrangements for these projects, as well as providing support at the shoots themselves. This role also provides support to internal productions such as making arrangements for still photography shoots, b-roll and TVC filming.
- Provide filming support and coordination with different teams for broadcast marketing projects
- Support Broadcast Producers in monitoring project expenses, training & managing broadcast escorts, and other post production work
- Manage broadcast marketing projects (Sizzle videos, B-roll and/or any in-park filming)
- Escort, facilitate and supervise Broadcasters during a shoot within the resort
- Support Shooting Still arrangement at park resort
- Manage Props, Tape library
- Tertiary education in media or related disciplines
- Experience in TV / TVC / Film Production
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.