Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Buyer, MerchandiseApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692579BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist Associate Manager to develop and manage the product assortment plans, product and pricing strategies to achieve agreed financial targets, margin and per cap
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for product developments, quality, costing, sample arrangement, top samples approval, testing follow-up and delivery
- Coordinate the placement of purchase orders and complete process in liaison with planning team from initial order placement to product arrival
- Review post sales performance and response quality and guests complaint issues if any
- Manage and maintain product library
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level in related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience with relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Knowledge in product development and materials sourcing
- Good negotiation skill for costing and well manage the production lead time
- Familiar with product safety and quality standard
- Able to establish better relationship with working partners internally and externally
- Good sense in Aesthetics and sensitive of the market trend
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent in Words, Excel, PowerPoint
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.