Associate Disney Youth Programs ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10041516 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 14, 2023
- Responsible for promoting and selling Hong Kong Disneyland Youth Programs, which includes the Disney Youth Education Series, Disney Performing Arts, Disney Grad Days, and Disney Theme Park Adventures, in an effort to drive incremental theme park admissions to HKDL and achieve sales goal.
- Assist and support the leader to develop sales plan and strategic relationships with Principals, teachers, and leaders of youth organizations in Hong Kong in an effort to build life-long relationships for Hong Kong Disneyland and to drive youth business and reach the pre-set sales goal.
- Manage relationships with youth leaders, via telephone, email, presentations, and face-to-face meetings, proving clear and concise messages to them in an effort to promote and sell youth experiences at Hong Kong Disneyland. This includes partnering with District Manager to support the leader for development of the hosting principal days, site visits, dinner functions, and in-park celebrations and partnering with internal teams to execute youth events.
- Assist the leader in the development of presentation tools, consistently updating the presentation deck with up-to-date education trend and reform. Continuously research on the trend and update the leader.
- Support the Youth Services Team in the account creation, ticket order, issue of agreement, payment chasing, activity planning and management of the bookings to ensure a smooth arrival of the groups and repeat visitation.
- Bachelor degree holder in related discipline, with at least 5 years experiences in Sales, Education or Business
- Extensive experience with selling and administering Youth products in Hong Kong and networking with school principal and teachers and youth center activity organizer
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills, project and time management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows (Inc. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing, etc.)
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.