Associate EngineerApply NowApply Later Job ID 860555BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 20, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Reports to Central Shops, and responsible for providing immediate response to cycle overhaul of ride vehicles and animation figures, parade floats and theatres stage automation system
- Acts as the first point of contact on all front line activities in his / her assigned area of responsibilities
- Leads a shift team of 10-20 engineering technicians at a time to perform the planned or ad-hoc maintenance activities, to diagnosis the failure and to implement the corrective repair for urgent downtime recovery
- Ensures to properly accomplish the maintenance works as per the planned procedures and Disney standard requirements. Handles the technical challenge so as to minimize the downtime and impact to the park operation
- Enables the implementation of new maintenance practices or technical modifications for attraction and show performing system
- Collaborates with engineering team to conduct technical investigation and prepare technical reports on repetitive failure for root cause finding
- Accountable for workflow development, works planning and scheduling, tasks prioritization and interdepartmental coordination
- Responsible for inventory management, technical training, long-term equipment performance improvement
- Eligible person can be considered to register for HKIE Scheme A Graduate Training
- Higher Diploma in Engineering; Bachelor’s degree holder with relevant working experience is preferred
- minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience is preferred, fresh graduates will be considered
- Good communication skill and logical thinking
- Knowledgeable in industrial safety
- Excellent organizing, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal skill across all levels of organization
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.