Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 617906BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 06, 2019
Job Summary:To assist managers in reporting monthly results, performing monthly forecast, conducting variance analysis and preparing management reports.
- Produce various management reports and presentation materials with analysis and commentary, to fulfil needs for internal and external stakeholders
- Collect and compile information from multiple sources to support the development of Annual Operating Plan and Long Term Plan
- Assist managers in handling day to day operational activities. Examples include: support ad hoc analysis and maintain and enhance financial models and professional headcount database
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or Business related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant working experience preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, self-starter and team player
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, attention to details / strong synthesis and data organization skills
- Student member of professional bodies such as HKICA / ACCA / CFA is preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.