Associate Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 871487BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
To assist managers in reporting monthly results, performing monthly forecast, conducting variance analysis and preparing management reports.
- Produce various management reports and presentation materials with analysis and commentary, to fulfil needs for internal and external stakeholders
- Collect and compile information from multiple sources to support the development of Annual Operating Plan and Long Term Plan
- Assist managers in handling day to day operational activities. Examples include: support ad hoc analysis and maintain and enhance financial models
- Taking a lead in identifying efficiency through simplifying current process and be the main contributor on designing new management Dashboard and other reports with software such as Power BI
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or Business related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant working experience preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, self-starter and team player
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, attention to details / strong synthesis and data organization skills
- Student member of professional bodies such as HKICA / ACCA / CFA is preferred
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.