Associate Manager, Compensation and BenefitsApply NowApply Later Job ID 829837BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 19, 2021
The Compensation and Benefits (C&B) function leads the development, design and implementation for total compensation and rewards programs that attract, retain and motivate employees at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. This includes designing base salary, variable pay, incentive plans and benefits program that are consistent with market trends, internal equity, a “pay for performance” philosophy and the Company’s business and HR priorities and strategies.
The Associate Manager, Compensation and Benefits will report to the Manager, Compensation and Benefits and provide consultative services to the business. This includes counseling and educating business leaders and employees on the Company’s compensation philosophy, salary grade and job level structure, and administering C&B programs. The incumbent will partner closely with HR Business Partners, the Talent Acquisition team, Compensation Partners at Disney Parks, Experience and Products (DPEP) Segment and Global HR Operations in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of C&B programs and guidelines for their respective client groups.
- Provide day to day client group support of compensation needs coordinating closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders
- Actively participate in the successfully implementation and management of regular compensation activities including annual compensation planning cycle, promotion review periods, salary survey participation, etc
- Review and approve employment offers – consulting with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and business leaders
- Conducting compensation benchmark assessments, actively seeking market intelligence and industry specific data to inform appropriate solutions for assigned clients
- Evaluate, level and determine appropriate market value for new and existing jobs
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and assigned clients in the creation of consistent job families
- Conduct ad hoc C&B analyses and projects
- Participate in the migration of positions onto a common salary range and career level structure
- Strong understanding of compensation practices and trends, with emphasis on technology roles
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the day to day compensation needs of a large, varied client group
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP, Success Factors and Workday experience a plus
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience in the application of Willis Towers Watson job family and career leveling framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics or equivalent
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.