Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Manager, Consumer InsightsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 699148BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 20, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Manage and conduct ad hoc customized studies (qualitative + quantitative) to answer specific business questions, prepare communication research results with actionable recommendations
- Lead Social Listening platform to closely pulse online social topics and sentiment to guide and support social and marketing communication strategy
- Support Digital Tracking on Ad Effectiveness to steer and optimize media investment and strategy
- Execute Brand Tracker in key market to track HKDL’s brand and market performance, profile our customers
- Manage suppliers to ensure seamless execution and quality deployment of research projects
- Build and enhance knowledge bank to keep abreast with the latest travel and entertainment landscape in key market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, psychology, applied mathematics, statistics, business or social sciences
- Min 8 years of experience in executing customized research projects, both qualitative and quantitative
- Equipped with social and digital acumen and able to grasp the fast-evolving digital trend and consumers
- Solid knowledge in customized market research projects, with progressive experience gained from International Market Research environment.
- Must have working knowledge in executing trending studies, event/ product evaluation, and consumer segmentation. Have experience in “leading and guiding” outside vendor using customized approach to solving the company’s specific problems
- Strong capability and agility in absorbing new methodology and approach that can enhancing existing measurement tools
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable recommendations based on user-friendly reports and presentations.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and handle multiple work assignments with high standards.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.