Associate Manager, Corporate Alliances (Account Management)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 980191BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May 16, 2022
The Associate Manager will have exposure across numerous Lines of Businesses throughout HKDL and also within various Business Units of the Walt Disney Company as part of a team creating and managing highly visible strategic alliance relationships. The Manager also has revenue targets to deliver to HKDL on an annual basis with renewing the deals a focus.
- Champion the long term relationship management with assigned key accounts with clear vision, strategy and approaches.
- Proactive account management, translate the long term vision into innovative and impactful in-park and in-market initiatives with partners and ensure smooth and quality implementation
- Collaborate with HKDL Line of Business and identify collaboration opportunities that can drive additional revenue and Operating Income for the company
- Build and enhance rapport with internal stakeholders to gain support on Corporate Alliances business and manage potential conflicts
- Support Director/ Senior Manager in compelling executive level presentation with story-telling and management reports for the team’s performance and partners’ activations
- Bachelor Degree with 5 -7 years in relevant disciplines, Master degree holder is preferred
- Complex problem solving, research and logic development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin which required based on having Western and Asian clients
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.