Associate Manager, FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 840248BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
- Manage the Company’s periodic financial reports and trend analysis supporting quarter-end closes and annual audit
- Liaise with various LOBs, the U.S. segment team, and external auditor for the preparation of HKDL’s Annual Business Review
- Responsible for various annual / quarterly assessments to ensure fair presentation of the Company’s financial position
- Liaise with TWDC Tax team on the Company’s profit tax filings and related matters
- Oversee the Company’s intercompany transactions with Disney affiliates and ensure proper annual transfer pricing reports
- Manage financial reporting and shared services teams to ensure efficient close process and accurate reporting to Management and Shareholders
- Ad hoc projects and analyses supporting various LOBs and Management; continuous improvement on financial reporting processes
- Full member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of financial reporting experience with MNC or audit experience with Big 4
- Must possess solid accounting principle knowledge combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written settings
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Effective manager who leads by example and will mentor a team to meet dynamic objectives
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.