Associate Manager, Marketing (12-month contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10042315 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 03, 2023
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for leading the daily operations of creative services (guest and consumer facing). Working closely with market strategy (primary), Trade and Distribution Marketing, product, operation and entertainment teams on implementation of integrated marketing communication materials with the objective of delivering creative assets and communication plan efficiently and effectively. The focus is to develop and maintain creative services workflow, translating product positioning into communication deliverables by identifying appropriate creative partners including advertising agency, budget management, as well as oversee approval process on creative assets for both intern and external partners.
The incumbent will also need to proactively support different LOBs by developing and implementing creative assets for communications of Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) Resort initiatives including Distribution Marketing, Hotel, Merchandize, Food & Beverage, Public Relations, digital, and Human Resources etc.
The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting the team on “Duffy and Friends” contents development. The associate manager is expected to have solid experience in managing social communities, creating engaging content, reporting metrics and results, with a creative mind while carrying business perspective. Ideal candidate would be having a can-do attitude, fun and creative while being results-oriented. This position will work closely with various stakeholders in the business.
- Lead the implementation and execution of communication plan including advertising, collateral materials and content management
- To provide creative support to internal clients (Distribution Marketing, Hotel, Merchandize, Food & Beverage, Public Relations, digital, and Human Resources) to ensure projects are properly channel through appropriate creative services team and deliver within budget and time
- Assist the manager to develop social media strategy across different social media platforms in international markets; create, maintain and execute social media and digital campaigns
- Develop and curate on-brand and shareable content regularly with in-house creative team, Public Relations team and agencies for various social media channels to support brand building, promotions and events. Coordinate with different business units to ensure the consistency and accuracy of messages across all the social media and digital channels
- Develop digital advertising materials with the creative and media agencies to drive traffic to HKDL.com or external direct/in-direct channels
- Report results of social media results and to provide strategic insights
- Act as an in-house expert in the social media and digital space, and provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms
- Working closely with product, entertainment and operation teams for all on property production execution arrangement and logistics
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in Advertising/ Marketing, both client and agency experience in communications will be an advantage
- Solid experience in Advertising & Marketing Communications with demonstrated knowledge of advertising development.
- Basic understanding of consumers in Hong Kong and regional markets when it comes to creative development/ production as well as equip latest trend in advertising/ print/ social and TV production industries
- Able to judge and push creativity, while continue to drive cost efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Experience in managing popular social media platforms, including Facebook & Instagram is a must
- Experience with social media analytics tools
- Good creative judgement skills, collaborative skills and project management skills
- Strong writing skills; proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills, presentation skills as well as being creative
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.