Associate Manager, Marketing (China)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10041025 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 09, 2023
This position will support the Head of Synergy & Partnership to develop and grow relationships and opportunities with marketing partners in Hong Kong, China and International markets. The role has a primarily focus on China Market (Greater Bay Area), followed by International markets in pitching new partnership opportunities and mobilize partners to make activations with Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL). The incumbent is expected to have good experience in developing new marketing partners to drive campaign activations. Have a positive and pro-active work relationship with key counterparts. Excellence in execution follow through with superb collaboration with various stakeholders
- Nurture and development new & existing relationships with major partners in China, Hong Kong & International Markets, with primarily focus on China
- In collaboration with Market Strategy & Market Activations teams, to manage & implement Co-Marketing tactics to support the market strategy
- Assist to develop the Co-Marketing plan & opportunities in all markets
- Synergy with China & South East Asia to develop & execute synergy activations.
- Support alliance marketing activities to activate win-win marketing campaigns for both partners & HKDL in all markets
- Bachelor’s degree holder, major in marketing, business or management
- At least 4-6 years of progressive experience in marketing, advertising & promotions, 3 years of experience in China market and business development is preferred
- Good knowledge & experience in digital marketing and popular social media platforms is a must, proactively look for new partnership opportunities in China
- Experience of planning, briefing, implementing and measuring marketing communications campaign
- Able to make judgment independently on project quality, creative and resource deployment; being an independent problem-solver
- Proven track record to successfully cultivate partnership and project management, able to work across a diverse array of cross functional teams
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.