Associate Manager, Marketing (CRM)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 858032BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 20, 2021
Development and implementation of CRM plans to drive lifetime value from Hong Kong locals, China and international markets.
- Build ready-to-use dynamic campaign dashboards for campaign users to slice and dice business insights instantly
- Develop marketing use case and database profiling. Responsible for 1st party data acquisition and implement data enrichment ideas to drive segmentation efficiency
- Run daily operations and implement data acquisition and data enrichment campaigns via Email, SMS, In App Message Push, Social Ad/Chatbot. Responsible for tracking & reporting mechanisms (using Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform) to measure and improve campaign effectiveness
- Keep track on new CRM solutions and suggest engagement initiatives that builds brand loyalty
- Conduct competitive analysis and provide recommendations based on competitive reviews, learnings and industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 5+ years in CRM or loyalty program management, with focus in data and analytics
- Hands-on experience in Database and CRM platforms tools, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Adobe Campaign (or similar Email Marketing platforms)
- Practical experience in dashboard development (requirement collection, build and deployment) using Tableau/PowerBI, or other tools
- Strong sense in data analysis and able to transform data into insights and action items.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven CRM campaigns and CRM growth strategies
- Highly organized and result-driven. Must be a team player while with a strong ability to self-manage
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Basic understanding of HTML5/CSS
- Hands on experience and proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.