Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Sales Events ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 518555BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 01/11/2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Oversee the entire cycle of sales events, including scheduling and itinerary planning, manpower planning, seeking approval from leaders, product presentation, conducting park and hotel inspection, liaison with operation partners and post-event evaluation
- Train potential hosts of trade familiarization and conduct accreditation for them in order to ensure the quality of content delivered during the familiarization tour
- Consolidate and study statistics on trade familiarization to prepare for quarterly review with sales leaders as well as identifying rooms for improvement in the trade familiarization content and logistics
- Manage relationship with operation partners to seek support on the execution of sales events with the purpose of impressing our trade guests with excellence and create positive word-of-mouth
- Support learning and development initiatives which cover both internal and external partners for better understanding of Disney products as well as the Disney culture
- Bachelor degree holder in Arts, Science or Business Administration
- At least 6 years relevant experience in event management along with understanding of the Asian travel industry. Previous experience with Disney is preferred
- Ability to create compelling presentations and be able to present information on stage
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external partners
- Knowledge of using sales system, e.g. Salesforce, is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua