Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Disney Youth Programs (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 694677BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 06, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Provide daily operations support for Youth Service Team, including Youth Bookings, and answering Guest enquiries (via phone call/ emails), and issuing sales agreements
- Assist Youth events execution which includes briefings to helpers and related administrative works or any other special events
- Preparing related documents and material for operation use, communicating with Guest of pre and post event arrangements, and coordinating with internal partners, consolidating of varied information, data and comments from other departments
- Support Youth Sales and marketing tasks
- Handle customer inquiries through email, phone call in a customer-centric manner
- Higher Diploma in any discipline with at least 1 year of customer services experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, time management, organizational skills
- Good customer greeting and well versed in information assistanceGood customer greeting and well versed in information assistance
- Able to work independently and effectively provide solutions and decision making to support the needs of the clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows, including Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.