Associate Specialist, Disney Youth ProgramsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10079653 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 06, 2024
This position and role supports the sales effort and servicing of Disney Youth Programs, as well as reporting to the Event Services Manager to support the bookings in Hong Kong as in overseas, also, to support Youth program operation, booking system and reports driven, coordination and execution of local and overseas schools and youth groups to join Disney Youth Programs for educational, musical performance and celebration. In this role, the Associate Specialist will be expected to prepare youth related business reports and support the analysis on the figures, program booking trends, and district penetration figures and Program operations to work closely with multiple teams in order to fulfill the administration of the bookings, payment and ensure smooth and satisfactory arrival of the groups and our target customer.
· Manage relationships with Principals, teachers and youth leaders, via telephone, email, presentations, and face-to-face meetings, proving clear and concise messages to them in an effort to promote and sell youth experiences at Hong Kong Disneyland.
· Assist the leader in the evaluation of youth questionnaires, youth figures and reports and to conduct research on up-to-date education trend and reform for future program enhancement, development and operation.
· Assist and support the leader on program analysis, enhancement and operation in order to ensure the youth products designed best match with the Hong Kong market needs
· Consult Principals, teachers, youth leaders etc during sales call (email and phone) in determining the best programs for the group following a discovery process and address stakeholders’ concerns and enquiries
· Support the Youth Sales Team in the utilization of the figures in SFA, youth database creation as well as to support analysis on the youth reports for the planning of sales strategies and tactics.
· Office administration and clerical support, including the arrangement of meetings, taking meeting minutes, office supply ordering / pickup and maintenance, courier deliveries, team cast related preparation and arrangement, organize filing systems and other related tasks.
· Higher Diploma or above in any relevant disciplines with at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
· Independent, detail-minded and self-motived with good communication, organizational and project management skills;
· Strong experience in administration work with customer service facing role, ability to deal with people tactfully and in an appropriate manner;
· Corporately presentable, strong problem solving skills with ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast and dynamic work environment
· Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
· Proficiency in computer applications. Familiar with SFA, preferably with knowledge in student education products and programs in Hong Kong and understanding of Hong Kong school market and curriculum is an advantage
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.