Associate Specialist, F&B Operations Integration (1-year contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10065773 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 01, 2023
The Associate Specialist, F&B Operations Integration is the one of key point of contact with other departments for internal & external campaigns in Food & Beverage (F&B) team. The responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Support to the seasonal events and on-going menu planning and implementation for Hotels and Park F&B locations
- Be responsible for all F&B digital menu board updates, design and publish for operation use
- Support social media promotions and events, review all the communication materials for website, media factsheet, flyer and in house hotel TV info etc
- Support training co-ordination and monitor the training completion status has fulfilled the requirement
- Prepare periodic reports for management and Learning & Development partners
- Provide administrative support for F&B leaders
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Admin or related discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience as a F&B professional
- Good interpersonal, communication organizational skills and project management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Literate in MS Office applications and Outlook; Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.