Associate Specialist, Workforce Data & ApplicationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10062755 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 18, 2023
- Create interactive frontline labor reports, data visualization and dashboard for business decision-making, strategic planning and other uses
- Deliver periodic reports and dashboards to enable solid business decisions
- Provide instant support in extracting, cleaning and consolidating from raw data and translate into valuable information for ad-hoc reporting or analytical uses
- Maintain, troubleshoot issues and enhance existing labor models / tools / reports to meet the dynamic business needs
- Participate in workforce management projects, support to deliver solutions for anticipate and timely response to the dynamic change of business model to maximize company’s revenue
- Maintain and document data structure and algorithm in all specialized labor applications
- Bachelor's degree in data science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information System or other related discipline
- Min. of 1 year of working experience in Data Analytics in operation sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience in data visualization with Power BI / Tableau / Other visualization tools
- Solid knowledge in multiple programming languages and workforce management or scheduling systems
- Self-motivated with ability to independently manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Fresh Graduate would be considered
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.