Already applied?View Dashboard
Building Services Inspector (3-Year Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 555693BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May. 16, 2018
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Carry out site inspections on material, finishes and testing to ensure compliance with drawing and specifications, as well as joint inspection on setting out and survey check with contractors.
- Ensure contractors are working with latest and approved shop drawings, monitor site progress and report for any delay arise
- Prepare and maintains a Daily Report /progress photo and log of onsite progress including site photos taking on daily basis and reporting any potential delay of program and progress
- Co-ordinates between contractors and other Line of Business (LOB) of Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL), maintains daily communication with contractors on compliance with all Site Logistics, submission and verification on Daily Reports
- Assists in writing completion and punch list
- Verifies day works including assessment of labor, materials and equipment on daily basis
- Assist Project Managers/ Construction Managers to monitor the installation quality, workmanship and standards ensures compliance with the specifications drawings and the approved contractor’s QA/QC plan.
- Assist and prepare instruction to the Contractor for any defective works, irregularity against safety and environmental issue
- Ensures the contractors work in a safe manner. All the construction tools are in good conditions and properly use
- Ensures contractors work according to the approved safety plan and report non-compliance regarding safety measures
- Bachelor’s degree holder in construction management, engineering or architecture
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, prior experience in hotel, theme park or entertainment developments or building services background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- All-rounded knowledge of project planning, construction management and contract administration
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.