Building Services Technician - Full Time, HK DisneylandApply Now Apply Later Job ID 577360BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 12, 2019
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Responsible for the daily check, regular overhaul maintenance, and problem tackling of all buildings and establishments including shops, restaurants, kitchens, offices, Backstage areas, etc. located in the Park, the 3 hotels in the Resort, Public Transport Interchange, Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre, Ferry Pier. Routine maintenance includes building structure, electrical & mechanical, kitchen facilities, decorating and outdoor area development.
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (8:00am to 8:00pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:30pm) ; Overnight shift (8:00pm to 8:00am).
- Perform regular inspections and carry out maintenance on a wide range of building services systems and equipment, such as LV distribution, HVACR, fire services, plumbing and drainage, energy management system (EMS), and other relevant trades
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance for facilities and equipment to achieve high quality and safety standards
- Respond, complete, and report the assigned works promptly and effectively
- Hold relevant Trade Test Certificates issued by Vocational Training Council (VTC) and/or Construction Industry Training Authority (CITA); or Certificate of Completion of Apprenticeship issued by recognized organizations
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Grade A hotels or commercial buildings
- Familiar with different systems and characteristics of building services installations
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Possession of Hong Kong Driving License (Categories 1 and 2) preferred
- 7/24 shift duty is required
- Proficiency in basic English and Cantonese is preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.