Already applied?View Dashboard
Business AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 666173BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May. 10, 2019
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Coordinate, manage and assist local and regional business and finance projects
- Participate in all phases of system maintenance and operations of SAP including requirement specification, system design, quality assurance, user acceptance test coordination, user training and deployment
- Analyze finance and business process gaps and translate business requirements into system solutions
- Work with finance and regional teams to support SAP SD / MM / FICO and other financial applications
- Responsible for data integrity control between SAP and other finance and business applications
- Manage user security in SAP and ensure it meet both local and global requirements
- Enhance business effectiveness and future positioning by leveraging new systems and processes
- Explore opportunities to reduce costs and complexity by giving SAP solution
- Degree holder of Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience, exposure in any of finance, accounting, facility maintenance, sales, hospitality, or retail industry is preferred
- Proficiency in database and business intelligent reporting tools such as MS Access, SAP Business Objects or other applications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, VBA or other programming languages
- Extensive knowledge in SAP SD, MM, WMS or FICO will be an advantage
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Business Analyst
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.